- The “Positive Stop” system on the bottom of each section mill blade stabilizes the cutting blades for higher penetration rates.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting elements are formed in a “Polygon” shape and incorporate a “chip breaker” to eliminate stringers
- All section mill tools are manufactured using 4145 Aircraft Quality steel billets.
- Simplicity of design and the ease to rebuild are what sets this section mill apart from all others.
- Speed of milling and beefy construction make for a section mill that will out perform the competition.
EZ Mill Tech Facts EZ-CUT Diagrams